What to Expect Before You're Expecting: The Complete Preconception Plan
|Author:||Heidi Murkoff & Sharon Mazel|
$41.00 (NZD) inc GST
Quantity In Stock: 0
“The book to read before the journey of pregnancy begins - the one resource that will fully prepare you and your partner for one of life’s most miraculous experiences, at the time when preparation will benefit your future baby most: before you’re expecting.” - Charles J. Lockwood, M.D., from the foreword.
Expecting to Expect? Plan Ahead.
Everything you need to know before you’re expecting to help you prepare for the healthiest possible pregnancy and the healthiest possible baby. Filled with practical tips, empathetic advice, and savvy strategies all designed to help you get that baby of your dreams on board faster. How to get your bodies into tip-top baby-making shape. Which foods feed fertility. Which lifestyle habits to quit and which to cultivate. How to have sex for conception success (from timing to positions to logistics). And when to seek fertility help. There’s even a fertility planner to help you keep track of your conception adventure.
Answers to All Your Baby-Making Questions:
· How can I tell when I’m ovulating if my cycles aren’t regular?
· Should I be having sex every day? Every other day? Three times a day?
· I’ve heard certain sex positions can help you conceive - true?
· I’m overweight - does that affect my chances of getting pregnant?
· Can certain foods help you get pregnant?
· How long should we keep trying to conceive before we get some help?